10 Kitchen Essentials You Need In 2016
The holiday dishes are put away, and the new year is almost here. We’ve rounded up 10 things you need to have in your kitchen this year.
- Copper kitchen accessories — Copper has that timeless yet on-trend feeling. Copper measuring cups (set of four), Williams Sonoma.
- Bluetooth kitchen thermometer — Track the temperature of your dishes via your smartphone with this dual-probe thermometer.
- The Kitchn Cookbook: Recipes, Kitchens & Tips To Inspire — Based on the award-winning site, The Kitchn, this book contains fantastic recipes and solutions for kitchen organization.
- Open shelving — The past few years have seen a resurgence in kitchen open shelving units. Check out this story from Good Housekeeping on seven reasons you should consider this trend
- InSinkErator® Badger Garbage Disposal — Dispose of your food waste in seconds. Badger Garbage Disposals are a great choice when replacing your existing disposal or designing a new kitchen. Plus there are a range of models and sizes to match your needs.
- Scrub brush — Who says scrub brushes have to be dull? A wooden scrub brush with boar bristles ups your cleaning game.
- Multipurpose container — Invest in a piece that can work as a carafe, measuring container, or even a vase. It’s all about repurposing.
- Cute apron — Makes the perfect hostess gift. Or buy one for yourself to entertain in style.
- Pendant lamp — Hung over a kitchen island, pendant lamps are an instant modern upgrade to your space.
- Mobile food storage — Store your family leftovers in functional and brightly colored glass dishes with silicone sleeves.